Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Firsties

So, I've had a blog for quite some time, and decided that upon moving to Oxford, I wanted to start blogging in norwegian instead of english, like I had been doing before. Unfortunately I hit that bump I knew would come, and by the demand of Sam ( awesome girl who lives on the other side of our magical narnia bathroom), I will now have a blog in english as well.

For all of you norwegians who follow my other blog, it won't be any need to follow this one, as it will pretty much just be a translation of the other one.

By the way, I'm going to have a "word of the day", or rather, "word of the post", as I most likely won't blog every day (who does that?).

A-ny-way. Word of the day:
Soap - Såpe

That's it for me,
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment