Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas calender

On wednesday, me and Nic decided to order ukuleles. I've been a bit envius (envyus, envas.. whatever) of Lilly's awesomness for a while now, so we bought our own on tha intarwebz. On the sleepover last night ( we had originally decided to sleep in Potato's room, but it was closed, so we slept in the hallway instead) Andy told me there was a green note for me in the hall office ( in other words, a package. That was...godamned fast, I thought, thinking that the ukuleles were here, but oh well, I'm not going to complain. But when Nic and I went down to the hall office a few minutes ago, we quickly understood that there were no ukuleles there. All the packages were to small. I got my package and opened it; mom had sent me a chocolate christmas calender! I had to laugh, my mom's really just the sweetest.

Yay for Mommy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment