I've been trying to get myself down infront of the computer and make a blogpost for agest, but every time I do so, I end up doing other things... like being addicted to a certain facebook game. My problem is, I think, that I do most of my thinking on the bus or in lectures, when I'm incapable of writing them down, and thus, they remain unspoken. No, no that is a lie; I am very good at expressing my thoughts, no matter how off-topic they are, but believe me when I say this, there is a lot more that I don't say.. This is for the sake of your sanity, though at the expence of yours truly. I wouldn't think that is too bad though, as I told Theo; I don't suffer from it, I enjoy every moment of it :D
So, something to put down on the blog, herum-shnerum.. My day thus far:
woke up at around half seven, texted Hannah, asking wether or not it was worth me getting up at such an ungodly hour; in other words, if she would join me for breakfast. I had breakfast with her, only to see her stress about loosing the bus a few moments later and then see her run away in a fashion only Jack Sparrow could mimick. I went upstairs again and, after quickly being a bit more addicted to Ravenwood fair, fell asleep. I woke up for the second time this day, about 8 to 12, now with some intresting new knowledge:
- I still have a thing for a person I thought I had passed ( according to my dreams that is )
- The Philippines is much closer to Norway than you would think.
- Appearantly, there are such a think as rollerskates for animals, and they cost about 1£50. ( why the #☢☣☠~☂ is there no "pound" symbol on this keyboard! )
Hrm, interesting. The to-do list that is today is quite simple but not nescesarilly fun:
- Go through kanji atleast twice
- do laundry
- go through kanji atleast twice
- read Titus Andronicus, atleast get through the introduction
- Go through Kanji atleast twice
Starting to see a pattern here? :p
- eat second lunch
- fill in and study remaining grammar from tuesday
- go through Kanji atleast twice
- if Titus andronicus has not been properly read through, then this is the time to get it done.
- go through Kanji atleast twice
- write some more on novel.
Knowing me, this will probably take all day due to my extreme talent for procrastination, but oh well. If this plan goes through, then help me God, if my test on Friday goes down the drain, someone will feel the effects of my wrath, and they will not be happy about it.
Love Luna~
No comments:
Post a Comment