Thursday, February 3, 2011

Morning glory

The sun is awesome again, I really love the wiew from my window, especially when I have such loving sunlight. Only thing I don't like is when Wheatley Tower get's in the way for about ... sumthingsumthing hours. sigh.

ehm, obviously, my schedule yesterday failed epicly when I got to the "reading of the introduction of Titus Andronicus" part. Sweet Jebas that was boring. I got to do most my laundry though, I was somewhat a good girl :3

Later on, we ( Allen, Sam and me) went into town to see Black Swan. However, the screening was sold out, so we bought tickets to the next one and headed over to Spoons.

I am sorry Nic, but I do like Spoons better than the pub. Sure the Pub has a more intimate and kozy atmosphere, and sure it has owls, but Spoons has Jeremiah sweet Weed tea, I'll rephrase that: Spoons has things I like to drink, spoons makes me feel more confident. I Hate sitting there in the pub, drinking my ladies drink because I think that beer and ale taste like fungi. Doesen't make it better when you go about with your talks about being manly, and I sit there, feeling less about myself because I am not, nor want to be manly. I guess I would have to have grown up in the pub like you do to see the full charm of it. And I'm still sorry for the way I sent that text.

Now that's said, I need to write something semi-cheerfull as well, or I'll fall into a pit of depression again. What's on the list of things to do today is:
- do the rest of the laundry, bleh.
- study japanese on my own.
- go into Headington, try and locate the asia-food store.
- study japanese with Vicchan and Lucchan.
- uhm, sleep?

Try my hardest not to be a poo like I obviously was yesterday.

Luna~

No comments:

Post a Comment