Friday, August 12, 2011

BBQ and Playtime


Yesterday was simply amazing.

Although it started off a bit annoying as I woke up at half 5 with stomachpains and didn't really get to fall asleep again untill I passed out from around 8-11.

At roundabouts 15:00 we went grilling at Veronica's. We had ... stuff that I either don't know how to spell in english, or I think the translation is retarded. You can see it here and name it however you want:




Daeva is our ( other ) resident photographer ;D



Screw cutlery, make your caveman instincts proud!




Veronica is tending the grill :D



So, yea. I think we all can agree that cutlery suck:




We managed to get Chris and Petter out of the house to play with us ;)




After playing Ninja and several other games, like red and green light and catch the pole, we disbanded. Being bored with just sitting behind a laptop ( yes, it does happen) I went down to Daeva's and we played Trivial Pursuit and looked at pictures and attempted to watch Jumanji :D



Pretty Catty :3



I won at TP, yays :D

~Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment