Yes, I know, unbe-fucking-leavable, isn't it? I wouldn't believe it if I weren't here to see it myself, but that's how it is.
My room hadn't reached nuclear yet, as my room at Wheatley was for quite some time, but I got kind of tired of not finding things. Like my scissors! I found them today on the bottom of a pile of stuff, clothing and scrapbooking paper in one of the couches :D
Lucky me, that means I can start scrapbooking again, Nicholas, you will soon move away from your space on my printer and into a book behind Nanduck. Oh aren't you just the luckiest ;)
Sadly, I couldn't find any big garbage bags so all my trash is currently in a green basket which we usually use to transport laundry, very much like my purple bucket that fucks everything.
I didn't take a "before" shot, but if you know me and I say my room was messy, I'm sure you have an idea. Might take a "after" shot though.
Also, I found some speakers under the couch. They are quite old and the sound sucks, but I was almost killing the speakers on my laptop, so I don't mind it, really.
~Luna
No comments:
Post a Comment