Look for something else!
Yesterday while cleaning my room, I found some necklaces and bracelets that I'd kept in a little box with hairclips and stuff when I moved home for summer, and instead of putting them in a drawer, I wanted to put them in my jewlery box, which I was certain I put in my closet. I looked and looked, and atlast I found a drawer (a big box with wheels) in said closet and wondered if it was in there. It wasn't, but guess what was? The fucking contract to my car that I thought I lost last year! No, I hadn't forgotten it, I remembered it every day and felt bad about it every time I looked at my mom or a motorized vehicle, but now that I found it, we can send it in to those people who force people to pay their bills and finally get my money from that sleazy bastard who thought he could screw me over like that.
Didn't find my jewlery box though. I have no idea where that is :/
Later on I got contact with Theo on facebookchat, which made me happy as I've barely spoken to him since I left Oxford.
Someone's making fries... I want...
At about nine, I went to Veronica's and we drank coffee and played The legend of Zelda and just had an overall good time. So yeah, seeing as my room is now almost clean, I mean there's a few things on some tables that I haven't put in their place yet ( simply because I don't know what place they belong in) and then ish all good :3
Clock is now 10 to 13, I guess I should get out of bed x)
~Luna
No comments:
Post a Comment