Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Forever a Fresher

So, as people might have noticed, I failed my first year of uni. I have 7 out of 8 modules down, but they were all compulsory, so should I wish to continue in the direction I opted for, I need to retake. Exactly how this is going to work I do not know yet, I am waiting for an e-mail from the head of the field. Of Modern languages that is, I would never dare to e-mail Suzuka the white, even though she was quite pleasant at my retake.

One of the things I am considering is dropping out of Japanese, and get my degree in something else. Like Nantha did. I mean, if I change fields to f.eks Anthropology or History, I will still be able to work with something I like, and I'll finish in four hears as originally intended. Also I'd hve a title, like Anthropologist or Historian.

When it comes to Japanese, I love the language, I love the culture because it differs so greatly from the one I come from, and even if it kills me, so help me cow, by the time I graduate, I will speak that language. Wether I take it as a degree or beg Lucchan and Vicchan to teach me. It wouldn't be much difference in as they have practically taught me all I know already.

Eiteher way I will be back at Brookes this autumn. That is the one thing I know for sure right now. Thatand the fact that I have 27 days left of being a teenager. FFS I don't want to be old -.-

~Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment